“Coaching is unlocking people’s potential to maximize their own performance. It is helping them to learn rather than teaching them.”
Sir John Whitmore, in Coaching For Performance
An executive coach can help you:
- Gain clarity on your goals and take decisive action
- Understand and clear any interference, including any ‘autopilot’ tendencies that are holding you back
- Improve your communications with the people around you
- Address and reverse ‘career drift’, and develop a path to more fulfilled and effective performance
- Identify and apply your strengths (including ones you may have ignored in recent times).
They can also provide support and encouragement, and challenge you to stretch yourself and be accountable as you lock in your forward momentum. Tom Loncar Executive Coaching can help you (re)locate and realise your potential through a program that is structured to meet your unique needs. Contact Tom via the contact box on this page or via tom[at]tomloncar.com.au to discuss your needs.
Tom Loncar MBA MSc (Psychology & Neuroscience of Mental Health) is an experienced coach and mentor with more than 25 years’ experience across the corporate sector, the public sector and also within small business as co-owner of a professional services consultancy with offices in Sydney and Canberra. He is a member of the International Coach Federation and certified by the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership.