Tom Loncar has an extensive track record in writing and presenting on the complexities of executive and personal development in challenging environments. His expertise and research interests include:
- Cultivating gravitas and executive presence
- Leadership wellbeing
- The neuroscience and psychology of self-confidence
- Overcoming immunity to change
- Interpersonal communications confidence
- The limits of multitasking – fresh approaches to reclaiming time
- Unconscious cognitive biases in decision-making
- Fear of failure
- Resilience and bounceback
- Values clarification
- Networking strategies for introverts
- Coaching skills for managers.
Please get in touch with Tom via the contact box to discuss your coaching, speaking or training inquiry.