Tom Loncar Executive Coaching
Tom Loncar, Director of TLEC and senior executive coach, is your partner in navigating through and thriving in complexity. Bringing more than two decades’ of leadership experience across a range of organisational and creative performance settings to his coaching, Tom helps individuals and organisations thrive and realise their potential.
Thriving – adjective
Prosperous and growing; flourishing.
Work with an experienced executive coach
Working with an experienced executive coach can help you:
- Gain clarity on your goals and take decisive action
- Understand and clear any interference. This includes any ‘autopilot’ tendencies that may be holding you back
- Improve your communications with the people around you
- Help you recognise and address any ‘blindspots’ which may be limiting your effectiveness and creativity
- Address and reverse ‘career drift’, and develop a path to more fulfilled and effective performance
- Identify and apply your strengths (including less acknowledged ones you may have ignored in recent times), and strategically addressing any weaknesses that are holding you back
- Provide support and challenge – key elements in gaining forward momentum to your goals.
Tom Loncar MBA is an experienced coach and mentor with more than 20 years’ experience across the corporate sector, the public sector and SME. He is a member of the International Coach Federation, a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia and certified by The Leadership Circle and the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership. He is also a Contributing Writer for the Australian Financial Review, Australia’s leading business and finance newspaper (listing of recent articles by Tom here) where he expands on his ideas in leadership development and workplace emotional intelligence. Tom’s writing has also appeared in Boss Magazine, Switched On Leadership, Governance Directions and Research News magazines, among others.
Find out more about how Tom Loncar Executive Coaching can help you.