Tom Loncar Executive Coaching
Tom Loncar, Director of TLEC and senior executive coach, is your partner in navigating through and thriving in complexity. Bringing more than two decades of leadership experience across a range of organisational and creative performance settings to his coaching, Tom helps individuals and organisations thrive and realise their potential.
Thriving – adjective
Prosperous and growing; flourishing.
Work with an experienced executive coach
Working with Tom can help you:
- Gain clarity on your goals and take decisive action on what’s important to you
- Understand and clear any interferences or tendencies that may be holding you back
- Improve your communications with the people around you
- Help you recognise and address any ‘blindspots’ which may be limiting your effectiveness and creativity
- Develop your own authentic path to more fulfilled and effective performance
- Cultivate resilience strategies to help address the complex challenges being faced today.
Tom Loncar MBA (AGSM) MSc (Psychology and Neuroscience of Mental Health, King’s College London) is an experienced coach and mentor with more than 25 years’ experience across the corporate sector, the public sector and SME. He is a member of the International Coach Federation (PCC accredited), a Professional Member of the Career Development Association of Australia, an Affiliate Member of the Association for Psychological Science, and certified/accredited by leading coaching organisations including the Institute of Executive Coaching and Leadership and The Leadership Circle. He is a contributing writer on leadership to leading business and professional magazines which have included the Australian Financial Review (read some of Tom’s articles here), BOSS Magazine, The Psychologist (official magazine of the British Psychological Society), Switched On Leadership, Career Panorama, Governance Directions and Research News.
Find out more about how Tom Loncar Executive Coaching can help you.